Lukas developed the first hydraulic rescue tool in 1972 and since then it has been known to come up with innovative tools in the rescue industry. The USP of Lukas rescue tools is that they are quick, easy to use and reliable.
One such rescue tool by Lukas is the combi tool – StrongArm.
This tool can cut through locks, bars and chains quickly and easily thus saving time and lives during the rescue operations. It can also cut open vehicle doors, boots and bonnets. The door opener tips can be used to quickly open various gates and doors to buildings and flats or lift obstacles.
StrongArm E100 is locally available in India, lightweight in hand and efficient in operation. The device is powered by a high-performance battery and provides full performance even in extreme conditions.
The applications wherein StrongArm works well are:
- Cutting steel bars (up to 22mm) and chains (up to 10mm)
- Breaking hi-tech locks
- Lifting and moving obstacles weighing up to 4t
- During fire rescue operations, opening building doors to save the victims
- Pushing away and lifting metal parts
- Opening vehicle doors after severe accidents
- Perfect for operations with SCBA
Some of its top features are:
- Full performance at up to +120° C due to heat resistant casing
- User friendly operations because of competent star grip
- Provided with universal fitting rail for lighting, etc.
- Charged with lithium ion battery with charge level indicator and is heat-resistant to +120° C.
- 360° rotating handle for optimum hold in 4 positions
- Easy to change attachments are accessed with the help of large locking knobs.
- Provided with Protection class IP 54.
To know more about this rescue tool, visit https://www.idexindia.in/fire-safety/lukas/rescue/
Alternatively call us on 18002679955(toll free) or drop us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org